Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sleep Sweet Sleep

I know every one's concerned about my sleeping problems, so I'm happy to report that sleep is again my friend! I started sleeping last week, but it was still hit or miss with how much and how restful it was. I had a head cold over the weekend where NyQuil knocked me out and I was pretty prepared to start week two back at work. Monday I met with my new doctor who changed my medication for sleep. I'm afraid of being dependant on medications and the one I was taking can be addicting. So now I'm taking something else that's non-habit forming. The best part is that it works!

Yesterday was the middle of the week and I was pretty tired. After I got off work I went home and thought "gee, I could use a nap." I thought I'd lay down for an hour or so and watched some TV. I laid down on my bed, wrapped up in blankets and watched about 15 minutes of TV before I was out. Jon woke me up when he came home around 4pm. I slept for 2.5 hours! Obviously I needed a nap. The best part... I was able to sleep last night despite the nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment