Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Thousand Words

OK, so I keep say that I'm going to become a better blogger... but what is a blog without pictures? I follow a few different blogs of friends or friends of friends and reading their blog is so much fun. I can't decide if it's the writing (which I think is a big part) or how fun it is to see the pictures relevant to their story. What's that saying? A picture is worth a thousand words.

With that being said, I want to share one of the happiest days of my life... The day I married Jon. May sound lame, but it's true. We are approaching our one year anniversary in a few short weeks. With that in mind, we have been talking about our favorite moments of that wonderful sunny March day. I'll share mine later, but Jon's favorite moment was actually caught on camera:





As you can see I've just put my seat belt on, meanwhile Jon's got that funny little grin and is waving "peace" before closing his car door. Why is this Jon's favorite moment???

Because "You're mine and the day was over!" Men are so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment