Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jon!

Birthdays have always been a big deal to me and my family; so when Jon told me it was just another day I became determined to make it more. Last year I threw him a surprise party that he honestly had no clue about. So when his birthday was approaching this year I needed something big! So why not invite his whole family over to our little home? Oh wait... that's just what I did. Yesterday was Jon's 28th birthday and it started like any normal day for him. However, when he came home from work there was a clean home, good food cooking, Seahawks decorations, a homemade cheesecake, and presents! The clean home and good food are pretty normal, but not the rest. I teased with Jon that he is way too old for a Seahawks themed party, but I could resist buying all the paper plates and such! Anyone who knows Jon for 5 minutes will know that they're his team.

Unfortunately some of the family couldn't make it last minute due to being sick or working too late. Which means we have a ton of left over food! Jon had a great time with his family; who I'd like to thank for making Jon's birthday more than "just another day! "

(I'll post picture this evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment