Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

With Thanksgiving on my mind, I would like to share some of what I'm thankful for. I've learned the more I search for blessing, the more I find.


I am thankful for:
  • my relationship with the Lord and all of his blessings
  • a loving, kind, patient, and funny husband who adores me and loves me despite my quirks
  • good communication in my marriage
  • a goofy sister, whom I would do anything for as she would for me. I am so proud of the woman she's become.
  • my mom and all of her wisdom, love, and strength. She's taught me how to be a lady, how to take the high road, how to be a good friend, and how to manage money well :)
  • my dad and all of his knowledge, kindness, and love. He's taught me how to be a hard worker, how to fish and hunt, how to be my own "handy-man," and how a lady should be treated.
  • Being 25 years old and still having my parents and grandparents and all of the great memories we've made this far
  • Marrying in to a loving, supportive family, who accept me for me
  • Our jobs... Jon and I are beyond blessed by liking both the companies and people we work with and for
  • Good health... Jon is always healthy as a horse, but my surgeries have been a success and my energy is coming back, so we're all doing well
  • My friends who love and support me

I'm am continually amazed by all the blessing in my life; despite the hard roads traveled over the last year, we have received so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment