Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Failing?

I feel like I'm failing... I've only blogged twice since the new year. Apparently my life is either so dull and I don't want to share, or it's so busy I can't make time to blog. Either way I'm failing.
I've tried to upload those pictures I've promised of the pooches, but for some reason they aren't uploading from my computer. I'm working on it again tonight and will hopefully have some fun pictures of our new dog Junior. Can we still refer to him as new if we've had him four months?

Jon's back to Monday night bowling with the Yales. I go occasionally, but not as often as I did when it start earlier in the evening. Now I need sleep, and it goes too late for me.
I'm now a Sensaria consultant, just started this week. My kit should be coming today and I'm looking forward to becoming familiar with the product and trying it all out. It'll be nice bringing in a little extra income and having my own thing to do a couple nights a month. Jon's been totally supportive too, which is wonderful!
I'm going to try and post again tonight with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment