Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Friday

I know it might not seem fair for me to say that this has been a long week, but when you're not feeling 100% it makes everything longer. Not to mention that my family members have all been back to work and caring for me at the same time. I'd like to think that I'm back to being independent, but that's the furthest thing from the truth. I can do simple things like get in and out of bed alone, but it's a lot more work then it used to be. I am appreciating this weeks little triumphs: showering, staples being removed, attempting to cook dinner, taking less pain medications, and reconciling our check book.

Jon and I are going to be going home tomorrow morning and staying until Sunday night. We're going to evaluate Sunday night whether or not I still need to spend next week at mom's.

I'll let everyone know tomorrow how wonderful it is to be home... sleeping in my own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment