Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today's appointment

It was a rather quick appointment, but Dr. Medwell's always to the point and quick... so I'll try to be as well:
  • He told me that this was the end of our relationship and I should never have to see him again (Mom joked it's best to have a quick break up) I agree lol
  • My staples were removed
  • I can't lift anything over 10 lbs or work for 6 weeks from surgery (Freedom day=Sept. 28th)
  • I can eat what I please... I'll probably stay away from popcorn, just to be safe
  • Most exciting for Jon and I.... we have no restrictions as to when we can start a family. This is not a hint that it will be trying immediately; we still have plenty of things we're enjoying as a couple first.
I'm so excited to finally start living again with no more restrictions! The prayers and love everyone has extended is amazing and I couldn't have gone through this alone or without the grace of God.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


PS. Paco joined us at mom's this evening. Jon picked him up from Vayver's on his way home. I'm so thankful for her being so wonderful and willing to take on an energetic puppy for two full weeks! Thank you Valann!

No comments:

Post a Comment