Monday, August 10, 2009

update

I haven't written since I met with my surgeon. He did the scope and found that the lower connection site is more narrow then it should be. Dr. M said that I shouldn't have had any problems with that area, because when he stitched up that section it was a good size connection... But now it was so narrow he couldn't get the scope through to the upper site. It looks like surgery in both areas is a probability, but he won't know until surgery. This isn't what we wanted to hear, but it's OK. I know that no matter what God's in control and with me through all of this.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet Bee you are so brave... I am so proud to have you in my life, you make me realize there is so much to life and to never give up. I love you and thank you for all your support. I will be making plenty of visits to check on you Bee.
    Smooches

    ReplyDelete