Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summary of My First Full Day

Here's the details of my 1st full day since surgery:


*Woke up at 6:30, tried to make mom wake up to keep me company... 15 minutes later the rounding doctor came in and she had to wake up.

*7:00 Nurse came to draw blood. Had to poke me twice

*7:30 Dr. Medwell arrived and told me what a great looking mom I have (very true) and said that I can start clear liquids tomorrow and will go home Saturday(fingers crossed)

* 8:15 Daddy called to check on me

*8:45 I called work to check on them and give them the link to my blog

*9:15 talked with my niece Johanna and my sis Jen-ai, then my step momma Les called
and I talked with her.

*9:50 I spoke with my hubby and he said I took the last of the toothpaste- I gave him instructions on where to find our back up supply (see why I worry about him?) LOL
*10:15 Grandma Barb & Papa, Aunt Char, Grandma Bailey, and Cousin Craigo all showed up. It was nice having company.

*11:30 got out of bed for the first time, took two laps and they removed the catheter.
Jon arrived shortly after.

*Aunt Char took Craigo and Grandma home a little before 1pm after view pictures Grandma Barb brought up with her from me growing up.

*A little before 2pm Grandma Barb and Papa left. They head home to Oregon tomorrow.
It means so much that they came up to see me.

*2:00pm Jon took mom to get lunch in the cafeteria, I slept.

*3:15 they came back and we watched I love you man. During the movie mom and Jon ate cashews... I was totally starving and bit their head off. Sorry mommy and Jon.

*After the movie I made some phone calls and texts.
*6:00 Mark and Nate arrived with beautiful Steilacoom Farmers Market fresh cut flowers.

*6:25 Jon, Mom, Mark, and Nate went to the cafeteria for dinner. I started to blog.

*7:05 Jon came back and spent some one on one time with me before heading home at 7:40

*7:30 Mom, Mark, and Nate returned... we hung out until 8:10
before the boys left to go home.

*Now it's just mom and I. I'm going to try and sleep. I know the nurses will be waking me up often, so I'm going to bed early. :) Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment