Friday, August 21, 2009

Grandma Time!

I mentioned that I spent time with my Grandma Barb & Papa last weekend,
here are some photos:

Hanging out in her motel room, just like we did when we were little girls

We have always loved our fun time together

Laughing at baby pictures of me... Jon had a great time with that!


Grandma and I got our toes done


Hanging out waiting for our toes to dry

It was great having G'ma and Papa up here. It was the first time in two years that I've spent time with them. I wanted to get these posted prior to the hospital stay, but oh well!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Britt...It's Angie and Connie just checking in on you...and thinking about you! We miss you, but you look awesome! :) Take care and we will talk with you soon...xoxo, Connie and Angie :)

    ReplyDelete