Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catch up

My memory can't recall a daily report for the last week, but I remember some of the highlights.

Last Week:
  • Jon was only able to work one day last week with his thumb injury, but he's worked all this week.
  • I spent Thursday hanging out at Harrison while Valann was induced... Kaiya wasn't ready to meet everyone yet, so they sent mommy and daddy-to-be home for a few days.
  • Jon and I made a quick trip to Eugene, Oregon last Friday... we watched lots of football and Papa examined our eyes. I picked out new super cute glasses... I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.
  • Jon and I made it home on Sunday by kick off. I spent the afternoon at home doing laundry and watching the game, while Jon went to his friends for the game. (We spoke during great and not so great plays)
This week:
  • Monday marked 6 months since we said our "I do's" Jon brought me home dinner, red roses, and a beautiful I love my wife card. I love wife cards now! :)
  • Yesterday, I spent lunch with my great radiation therapy co-workers for my belated birthday. I stopped in and said hi to everyone in Oncology. Then I saw Miss Andrea M. who is back to work in the Harbor with me. She and I met when I was 19, we both worked at Cardiac Study Center.
  • Last night at 9pm I got a text message from Valann, Miss Kaiya Annmarie made her debut at 8:23pm... 6.6 lbs and 18.7 inches. Perfectly healthy mommy and baby.
Today, Chanda and Chloe came over and spent the day with me while I waited for the delivery of my new washer and dryer. I helped Chanda make a baby blanket while we waited. My appliances were to come between 8-12... I started calling at 12:30, at 4pm this evening I finally spoke with a manager who helped me. The delivery charge is automatically added into the price of the set, so we're being refunded the delivery charge. Plus since my set isn't actually in stock again, they've upgraded my appliances and they should be here first thing tomorrow morning!

I return to work on Monday, I'm looking forward to having a schedule again and being social. I'll be part time to start and then work myself back up to full time. At least that's the plan!

I'll update this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment