Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whew

First let me say thank you for every one's prayers. I know there are more people praying for me than reading this and than I realize , I am constantly reminded what an awesome God we serve.

I don't have any infection. I have a seroma, he described it as a pocket of clear fluid that can develop in the body after surgery or big irritation... Dr. Medwell actually laughed and said it was nothing. (He's a very serious man, so that was a relief). I have to keep an eye on it, because it can become infected. After pricking me with a needle (that I amazingly didn't feel) and draining some out, he believes my body will absorb it or it will drain.

When I don't feel very strong, everyone else seems to be strong for me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear sweet Bee my pains are nothing compared to yours... I noticed you texted me yesterday. Guess what I can't responde back until this evening. My cell is on the frtiz, stupid touch screen. So I have no idea what your text says, just that you sent me one. So I am not being rude, just having technical difficulties. I hope you are doing well and I read your blogg all the time.
    Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete