Sunday, September 13, 2009

Finally Sleep

I did what the doctor prescribed and I slept last night from 11:30 pm-7 am. For the first time since our wedding, I woke up with no Jon next to me... He moved to the spare bedroom sometime in the night. He said I was sound asleep that I was snoring (something I don't normally do). Since he knew I needed the sleep he didn't try to wake me up or roll me over. Isn't that sweet!?!?!? He came back to bed and we slept in (no snoring for either of us) until 9:30. I feel like a completely rejuvenated person.

Today was a great day! We did laundry, got the house straightened up, put my new bedding set on our bed with fresh clean new sheets! Nanna and Gramps came over for the Seahawks game... Jon has a 67 inch TV with surround sound... it's like being in the stadium... well almost :) They were impressed! Uncle Mark and Aunt Deanna stopped in to wish me a happy belated birthday. I got a new pretty plant for my porch.

It's been a good day. I feel like I'm on the up and up... becoming human again. :) I hope that tonight is another restful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment